- Skip the long lines to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower including the ticket to the Summit
- Embark on a 2-hour tour with a professional experienced guide and discover the 2nd floor and savor the spectacular views
- Get sensational views from the 2nd floor of the Iron Lady and learn the story of the iron tower's construction
Join an amazing two-hour journey climbing up the most famous Parisian landmark with an informative, friendly, and engaging guide. Skip-the-line to access Gustave Eiffel’s iconic Tower, and marvel at the “City of Light” sparkling against the inky darkness of the sky at night, as you can also continue to the summit on your own after the tour.
The tour will begin at Le Bistro Parisien, in front of Port de la Bourdonnais, as the guide will fill you in about this centerpiece, which was designed by the engineer Gustave Eiffel and why this is also the most popular attraction in the world.
You’ll bypass these notoriously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor. Listen to the guide as he reveals some of the interesting stories about the tower's construction and history of how useful it was in World War 1 and how it was almost torn down and sold for scraps.
Your guide will also share tips and advice on the best ways to visit the city's major monuments. From there as you arrive at the 2nd level, you’ll be stunned by the bird’s-eye view you’ll see. The panoramic view of the iconic monuments such as the Notre-Dame de Paris and the golden domes of Les Invalides, views of the Egyptian obelisk on Place de la Concorde and the magnificent roof of the Grand Palais.
The guide will also point out the Louvre Museum and Sacré Coeur basilica, as it’ll be a different perspective when viewing from the top, along with other landmarks such as the Pompidou Centre and Pont Alexander III bridge over the River Seine.
After the tour ends, the guide will then leave you to enjoy the Eiffel tower at your own pace. You’ll also have the chance to ascend to the summit for even more breath-taking views and spend as much time up there as you'd like. Enjoy beautiful, sweeping views across the city before peeking inside Gustave Eiffel's apartment at the top of the tower. If you wish, you can treat yourself by purchasing a drink from the champagne bar at the top of the tower.
Later on, your way down, make sure to stop by on the 1st level to walk on a new glass floor, which is 200 feet above the ground.
Port de la Bourdonnais (in front of "Le Bistro Parisien")
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Guided tour to 2nd floor only
- Entrance ticket & reservation to 2nd Floor (Elevator access)
- Ticket to the summit
- Guided tour to the summit
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity operates in all weather and takes place outdoors, so please dress appropriately
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Animals & Smoking are not permitted
- This tour includes entrance to the summit of the tower, but the guided portion of the tour will end on the 2nd level
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purpose, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund