- Explore San Gimignano, vineyards and olive groves on a horseback ride
- Take in the fascinating and warm landscape of the San Gimignano while enjoying a Tuscan traditional lunch
- Taste the wines produced in the winery, such as the Rosso and the Brunello di Montalcino
Add a dose of adventure to your wine-tasting with this exhilarating horseback ride around the Tuscan countryside and vineyards. Discover scenic, hilly trails with your guide and settle down for a four-course meal made from fresh regional products complemented with wine tasting.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property. Before starting off the ride you’ll be provided a short lesson and then departed to experience an unforgettable ride with the views of rustic buildings and vineyards.
Later ride a horse in our winery, through the near vineyards and in our woods around San Gimignano through ancient paths in the hills surrounding by exploring the territory of well addrestrati horses with guides.
After the horseback riding adventure, sit down to enjoy lunch accompanied by our distinguished wines in the magic of the Tuscan hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and woods that surround us with their breathtaking views.
Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the church)
Included in the Tasting
- Officlal certified guide
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Wine tasting & Horseback riding
- Tuscan traditional lunch
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita
- Second Course: Roast meat with roast potatoes and vegetables
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Vin Beato Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund