- Timed entrance ticket to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower
- Embark on a 2-hour tour with a professional experienced guide and discover the 1st and 2nd floor to savor the spectacular views
- Get sensational views from the 2nd floor of the Iron Lady and walk on the glass floor
Join an amazing two-hour journey through the most famous most popular monuments in Europe and enjoy priority access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower to get panoramic views of Paris at leisure.
Once you meet the guide the tour will begin, pick up a headset to hear the details provided by your guide of one of the world’s greatest & famous monument. You’ll bypass these notoriously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor. Listen to the guide as he reveals some of the interesting stories about the tower's construction and history of how useful it was in World War 1 and how it was almost torn down and sold for scraps.
Your guide will also share tips and advice on the best ways to visit the city's major monuments. From there as you arrive at the 2nd level, you’ll be stunned by the bird’s-eye view you’ll see. The panoramic view of the iconic monuments such as the Notre-Dame de Paris and the golden domes of Les Invalides, views of the Egyptian obelisk on Place de la Concorde and the magnificent roof of the Grand Palais.
The guide will also point out the Louvre Museum and Sacré Coeur basilica, as it’ll be a different perspective when viewing from the top, along with other landmarks such as the Pompidou Centre and Pont Alexander III bridge over the River Seine.
Stop at the museum on the 1st floor as you make your way down, and brave the walk on the glass floor 57 meters (187 feet) above street level and you’ll appreciate unparalleled views of the wrought iron lattice Tower. After the two hours guided tour ends, the guide will then leave you to enjoy the Eiffel tower at your own pace.
Carousel of the Eiffel Tower
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Guided tour to 1st and 2nd floor
- Entrance ticket & reservation to 2nd Floor (Elevator access)
- Guided tour to the Summit
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity operates in all weather and takes place outdoors, so please dress appropriately
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Animals & Smoking are not permitted
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purpose, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund