- Sit down to taste everything you created along with wine tasting from the library vintage reserves
- Learn from a passionate local chef to create a delicious Tuscan feast
- Take home recipes and knowledge that will let you replicate your authentic Italian meal experience at home
Do you want to experience the art and culture of Tuscan cooking? Then prepare to embrace yourself to make a delicious Tuscan meal with our high expertise local chefs as they will guide you to each and every step.
This experience will also give you the opportunity to have fun to spend time with loved ones and learning how to prepare Tuscan food with special recipes given by us. Later Join to also enjoy a complete dinner, with wine tasting school and tasting of many local products.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property and escorted to the very kitchen they will start cooking.
If you have a passion for cooking, come to learn from Italian chefs the secrets to authentic Tuscan cuisine. The preparations for a simple and delicious Tuscan recipe include cultivating only the freshest ingredients including homemade pasta, incredible sauces, meats, and desserts. In our general cooking class, we will teach you step by step how to properly cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal in a fun environment while creating unforgettable dishes.
This occasion will provide an opportunity for friends and family to laugh and have fun bonding with others over food and wine, including locally sourced meats, fresh homemade pasta, vegetables hand-picked from our own garden and plenty of baked bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Get yourself in the Tuscan family, and let us show you the secrets to Italian culinary pleasure.
Piazza della Stazione, 50 (in front of Reale Firenze)
Included in the Tasting
- Officlal certified guide
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Cooking class of a four-course meal
- Wine tasting of more than eight wine products
- Tuscan Traditional Dinner
- Appetizers: Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
- First Course: Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
- Second Course: Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
- Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with balsamic vinegar and Cantuccini biscuits or Tiramisù
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Vin Beato Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund