- Escape the hustle& bustle of Florence for a day and explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- Drive through the gently rolling hills of the Val D’Elsa in luxury, air-conditioned coaches and the immaculate town of Siena
- Explore the medieval city of San Gimignano and Visit a splendid Chianti estate to enjoy a typical Lunch and wine tastings
Enjoy a day of Tuscany, the country-side of Florence. Travel from Florence to visit Pisa the city of the leaning tower passing San Gimignano, the hills of Val D’Elsa and Siena. Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch as you join with us on this guided excursion to explore the World Heritage Sites of Tuscan.
Our excursion begins at the Santa Maria Novella, as your guide will brief you on the planned schedule and safety instruction before departure.
The first stop will be to the heart to the Tuscan countryside, Siena. This city is one of the most beautiful Medieval cities in Italy.
The guide will show you through the enchanting architectural styles, including the Cathedral (exterior only) on the top of the hill, Palazzo Comunale (exterior only) and more.
Later the tour continues San Gimignano, another stunning town of the Tuscan countryside. Here you will enjoy some free time to stroll through the town on your own and explore its beautiful squares, architecture, churches, and side streets, while also enjoying the wonderful hill scenery.
Afterward, you will head out to a rustic WINE ESTATE in the foothills of San Gimignano, where you can enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch enriched by precious wines.
The last leg of this tour is Pisa, the guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, a wonderful urban space with immaculate walled lawns watched over by white marble buildings. Next visit to the most famous landmark of Pisa: The Leaning Tower.
After a long and satisfying day, you'll be escorted back to Florence!
Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the church)
- Tour escort and a professional guide
- Roundtrip transportation to Florence by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch of typical Tuscan dishes with wine tasting
- Guided tour of Siena and Pisa
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that children under 8 are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund