- Skip-the-line to access and Marvel at the iconic artwork such as the Mona Lisa, Winged Victory, and Venus de Milo
- Embark on a 2-hour tour with a professional experienced guide and discover works of art, from Ancient Egypt to the Renaissance
- Small groups of 10 people maximum for a more intimate experience and revisit collections or explore on your own after the tour ends
Admire the highlights of all the Louver museum, in a small group guided tour for a more personalized experience. You’ll walk through the vast collection of famous art galleries of Greek, Renaissance and classical art. Skip-the-line with fast-track entry and head to gems such as the “Mona Lisa,” as well as to other impressive paintings on display.
Start your tour as you meet your guide a few minutes away from the museum's entrance Skip-the-line and pick up a headset to hear the details provided by your guide of one of the world’s greatest collections of the art museum.
Discover some of the most famous and world’s finest collections of sculptures, paintings, artworks and more as you walk through the Louver museum. You’ll also stroll through some of the most important departments such as Greek, Egyptian Antiquities, Roman & Etruscan departments etc to see Ancient Greek sculptures, the mummies of Ancient Egypt, the renowned French Renaissance and Romanticism paintings as the guide will explain you these masterpieces.
Here at the Louver Museum, you’ll admire the priceless yet marvel at Leonardo da Vinci’s remarkable painting of Mona Lisa, the guide will unveil this story of Mona Lisa and also how the painting became to worldwide know.
You’ll also be introduced to the Louvre’s other two famous women: the Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, as well as embark on a journey across the history of painting and sculpture with the most representative works.
Your two-hour small group tour will end at the paintings department, but before the tour ends the guide will also fascinate you with the story and the details of the masterpieces displayed in the museum. you’ll also have the option to remain in the museum until it’s closing time.
Cour Napolèon et Pyramide du Louvre (in front of Louvre Museum Pyramid)
- Small group tour
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket & reservation to Louver Museum
- We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the Museum management
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Museum management)
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purpose, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund