- Timed entrance ticket with a professional experienced guide to discover the 1st and 2nd floor to savor the spectacular views
- Cruise along the UNESCO-listed riverbanks of the Seine and admire the Louvre, Notre Dame and more
- Embark on a 2-hour live guide tour to the top of the iron lady & a 1-hour audio guided tour along the Seine River cruise
Join an amazing three-hour journey to see Paris from the sky on top of the Iron Lady with fast-track access and a guided tour to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower and then to discover Paris from another point of view on the iconic Seine river cruise with audio guides.
Once you meet the guide the tour will begin, pick up a headset to hear the details provided by your guide of one of the world’s greatest & famous monument. You’ll bypass these notoriously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor. Listen to the guide as he reveals some of the interesting stories about the tower's construction and history of how useful it was in World War 1 and how it was almost torn down and sold for scraps.
Your guide will also share tips and advice on the best ways to visit the city's major monuments. From there as you arrive at the 2nd level, you’ll be stunned by the bird’s-eye view you’ll see. The panoramic view of the iconic monuments such as the Notre-Dame de Paris and the golden domes of Les Invalides, views of the Egyptian obelisk on Place de la Concorde and the magnificent roof of the Grand Palais. The guide will also point out the Louvre Museum and Sacré Coeur basilica, as it’ll be a different perspective when viewing from the top, along with other landmarks such as the Pompidou Centre and Pont Alexander III bridge over the River Seine.
Stop at the museum on the 1st floor as you make your way down, and brave the walk on the glass floor 57 meters (187 feet) above street level and you’ll appreciate unparalleled views of the wrought iron lattice Tower.
After the two hours guided tour ends, the guide will escort you to the docks near the Seine river and embark on a cruise along the Seine River for one hour (audio guide). After climbing up the Eiffel tour, this is the perfect tour to relax, so sit back and pick up your individual headphones to listen to the commentary (audio guide) lyrics, and music evoking the city's past, that will be broadcast through them as you Cruise along the Seine River. You’ll have the chance to admire the famous monuments of Paris as you follow the flow of the river through the city. From the water, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, Concorde Square, the Chaillot Palace, and other major sites as you cruise.
After a pleasant relax and enjoyable hour on board you’ll cruise back to the same starting point (the docks in front of the Eiffel tour).
Port de la Bourdonnais (in front of "Le Bistro Parisien")
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Guided tour to 1st & 2nd floor only
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket & reservation to 2nd Floor (Elevator access)
- We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the tower management
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Audio Guides (Recorded commentary) with individual earphones
- Ticket & Guided tour to the Summit
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Ticket & Guided tour to the Summit
- Audio guided tour on Seine River cruise
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity operates in all weather and takes place outdoors, so please dress appropriately
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- Animals & Smoking are not permitted
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the tower management)
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purpose, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- Cruise tickets will be handed over to you at the meeting point
- Recorded commentary for the cruise ride will be available at the time of the booking
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund