- Skip the line for the tickets (a bit of queue is possible at the metal detector due to security measures)
- Discover masterpieces of European art in the Palatine Gallery
- See stunning frescoes and stucco work from the Renaissance and visit the Royal Apartments of the
- Spend an hour and an half exploring the Palatine Gallery with a professional local guide
Explore the grand-ducal residence of the Medici family, their vast private collection of paintings, arranged in
rooms sumptuously decorated with baroque stuccoes and frescoes, and the royal apartments, joined to the gallery, once the residence of the king of Italy.
Enjoy the guided tour inside this marvelous palace, which was built during the 15th century and then bought by the Medici Family becoming their glorious residence. The guide will escort you through the Palatine Gallery (Galleria Palatina) in order for you to enjoy the beauties kept there.
This private collection is made up of a vast group of paintings owned by the Grand Dukes and they are displayed in the official staterooms on the first floor of the Pitti Palace. Along with your local guide, you will discover dozens of Renaissance paintings, including the most remarkable masterpieces by Botticelli, Titian, Rubens, Caravaggio, and many other Italian and European painters from the 15th to the 17th century, through the Planetary Rooms.
These rooms were designed by the great Baroque painter Pietro da Cortona and they create an overwhelmingly stunning environment of frescoes and stucco, where you will soon find that this beautiful setting provides the perfect background of the superb exhibition of paintings from the Medici collection. Finally, you will visit the royal apartments.
The tour takes about one and an half hours, the perfect amount of time to appreciate the art collections, and you are also free to return to anything you might want to see again after the tour ends.
This is the ideal tour for art and history lovers alike, made all more the better by your knowledgeable tour guide and coveted skip-the-line access.
Piazza de'Pitti (Central Gate)
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Entrance Ticket with reservation
- We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The tour is accessible by wheelchair
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management)
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund