- Visit the stunning Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- See the Signoria Square with its replica of the Michelangelo’s David
- Walk over the famous Old Bridge
- Over 60 inventions of Leonardo Da Vinci in the first and biggest museum in Florence
- Visit the most important Museum in Florence dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci brought you by Niccolai Family
- Learn from a professional guide who will show you the city's hidden treasures
Join an amazing journey through the most famous squares and streets of Florence and take a step back in time to the
Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Florence to learn more about his complex and fascinating studies with an informative,
friendly, and engaging guide.
Begin your tour by visiting the most important buildings in the heart of Florence. See the Duomo, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Museo dell’Opera del Duomo, which is a museum containing many of the original works of art created for the cathedral of Florence, and Giotto’s Bell Tower which stands adjacent to the Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Then, move towards Piazza della Signoria where you can admire the sculpture of David by Michelangelo, placed outside the Palazzo Vecchio as a symbol of the Republic's defiance of the tyrannical Medici.
Next, visit Ponte Vecchio Bridge, the most famous bridge in Florence and undoubtedly one of the city’s most illustrious landmarks.
Throughout the tour, your professional guide will show you hidden places that most people don’t notice while walking in the city.
Later you’ll enter a very fascinating museum to discover the machines and models of Leonardo Da Vinci founded by one of the most famous florentine modern family, the Niccolai Family, and its company called "TeknoArt"; here you’ll experience and explore through interactive and functional models of the machines made in wood and iron, according to the design and projects of Leonardo Da Vinci, as your guide introduce them to you.
Furthermore, your guide will not only immense you with these machines but also explain and show you realistic showcases of anatomy studies as the Windors Code drawing.
The childrens may also have the opportunity to learn while interacting and playing with some of the models at laborites and understand the thoughts behind Leonardo Da Vinci's mind.
With a perfect mix of information, covering history, curiosities about the Medici, the Renaissanceand sight of the inventions of Da Vinci you will understand the essence of this beautiful historical city and the passion that bonds Niccolai Family to the character of Leonardo.
Via dei Brunelleschi (In front of the Hard Rock Café)
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Entrance tickets to the biggest Leonardo da Vinci Museum
- Free Gelato
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance tickets to the attractions not mentioned above
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchairs accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund