- Cycle along the streets of Florence and on a guided e-bike tour with a professional and friendly guide
- Enjoy the stunning sights and landmarks of Florence in not more than two hours
- Get inside tips from your guide to make the most of your time in Florence, and Enjoy a Gelato at the end of your tour
Discover the capital of the Renaissance in a special way, pedaling in the historic center of the city, UNESCO heritage. You will cross small hidden streets and charming pedestrian areas where the tourist buses cannot go.
Before starting the tour, the guide will brief you of the routes traveled and rules for the security at the meeting point.
The tour will start of from Piazza Della Signoria, as you will see and be explained about the Signoria quarter, consisting of the Uffizi Gallery building which is the primary museum in Florence and home of some of the world’s most impressive works of art by artists like Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci and Palace of Palazzo Pitti, the artisan’s area to the Renaissance.
On your way, go to the famous covered bridge of the Ponte Vecchio, and bike your way to the ornate exterior of the Basilica of Santa Croce, final resting place of notable Italians, including Michelangelo, Galileo, and Machiavelli.
While discovering the beauty of Florence in two wheels, no trip is completed without visiting Piazza Repubblica and Duomo, so ride through the narrow streets of the city as your guide will escort your through the pavement’s cafes of Piazza Repubblica and later to Piazza Della Duomo to see Brunelleschi’s iconic dome of the Duomo. Your guide will tell the story of Florence at strategic stops, giving you time to pause for an Italian gelato (ice cream) along the way.
Within no more than two hours you will visit almost all the important sightseeing spots in Florence, being a unique tour to explore while learning about the city of Florence in a very convenient and efficient way.
Piazza della Signoria (Equestrian Statue of Cosimo I de'Medici)
- Official certified guide & escort
- Comfortable E-Bike and Helmet
- Gelato (Italian Ice Cream)
- Radio System for groups larger than 7 people
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Clients must be confident riding a e-bike
- Children under 14 years of age cannot drive. Under 6 years of age they can sit in the child seat
- Please note that a minimum age as passenger for this tour is 15 years-old
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund