- Walk over the famous streets in Florence
- Learn from a professional guide who will show you the city's hidden treasures
- Enjoy with the creations of the Florence's artisans
- Discover the story behind every crafts and every shop
Your guide will also be your exclusive personal shopper bringing you to the best shops in Florence where you will be able to admire materials such as gold and leather, becoming extraordinary objects with unique features. Let's not forget the Florentine mosaic, with pieces of incredible beauty, famous all over the world.
The route starts from Piazza della Signoria and extends through an area that includes Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti.
From shop to shop, the guide will tell you about the history of Florence and how the artisans are still the symbol of the city of the past.
This tour is great for understanding what to buy in complete safety a memory of your trip.
Piazza della Signoria (Equestrian Statue of Cosimo I de'Medici)
- Official certified guide & escort
- It's possibile to experience, in first person, the work of a true artisan
- Free Water bottle or Gelato
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchairs accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund