- Take a wine tour through the Tuscany San Gimignano Winery
- Spend a wonderful time in the middle of countryside
- Join a Wine-tasting and Wine paring Food Class including a typical Tuscany dinner
The winery's Private Reserve Wines come from some of the most renowned vineyards of Tuscany. The garden of the Winery transmits the history and the Tuscan heat surrounded by breathtaking views of hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and forests of oaks. In this enchanted atmosphere of this charming region, you will be served with a full menu of fresh local products and excellent Chianti Wine.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
The tour is offered seasonally, outdoor dining areas are relaxing on a warm Italian summer's night, perfect for a private dinner party and on winter a private dinner setting with a fireplace.
The tour includes some of these wines from San Gimignano, Montalcino, Montepulciano and more. In winter or summer, the dinner beginning with the most common wines, paired with the appetizer of salami, cheeses, bruschetta, and fresh salads.
Following the appetizer, the more prestigious wines will be tasted alongside our lasagna with meat sauce and truffle oil or our Tuscan Ribollita soup. Finally, the Roasted meat with vegetables is served.
This dining experience will teach you how to enjoy various wines and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques. The staff will be there ready to assist you every step of the way!
Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the church)
Included in the Tasting
- Officlal certified guide
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Appetizers and Desserts
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita
- Second Course: Roast meat with roast potatoes and vegetables
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Vin Beato Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund