- Skip the long queues to Palace Versailles, most famous palace
- Follow in the footsteps of famous French monarchs, including the legendary "Sun King"
- Wander in the French Gardens of the chateau's grounds with a professional guide
Skip the long lines to access one of the world’s most famous palaces. With this guided tour explore the legendary Palace of Versailles and its gardens. You’ll see magnificent architectures, arts, exquisite rooms and dazzling hall of mirrors and fountains in this endless garden of Versailles in the two hours guided tour.
Join the guided group tour which starts at the statue of Louis XIV in the Place d'Armes in the courtyards of Versailles. From here on as you walk towards the entrance doors of Versailles as the guide will give a little insight into the history of the Palace. you’ll skip the long line with priority access, the guide will escort you around some of the most extravagant rooms inside the palace.
The first stop in the adventure of exploring a vast number of beautifully decorated room, however, the most impressive part that will catch your eyes is the Grand Apartments of the King and Queens.
Later wander down the halls of mirrors, the dazzling central gallery of the Palace of Versailles is equally important to visit. You’ll learn more about the Louis XIV, how the Versailles village came to be a symbolic center and other main figures of the French monarchy, up to the French Revolution.
No visit to Palace Versailles is complete if you don’t visit the legendary garden of Paris. As you walk by, you’ll discover magnificent fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured lawns and countless types of flowers and trees and to top it all you'll see the Grand Trianon, a small palace in pink marble suited int gardens of the Palace and the end point of the tour.
In just two hours you’ll be introduced to Versailles with enough time to understand the History and culture of France and to enjoy a bit of nature as you walk through the gardens. The guides will do an excellent job in introducing you to this most attracted site with efficient time management and stress-free tour to see all the rooms and the gardens which are too large to be able to see on your own.
Place d'Armes (Statue of Louis XIV)
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Access to the gardens (Not Marie Antoinette’s Estate)
- We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the Palace management
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets and Reservations to Ticket for the Fountain Show or Musical Fountain Show
- Ticket to Marie Antoinette's Estate
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. Regular baby carrier is allowed (no metallic structure)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Palace management)
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund